We will be gathering outside of Portland Oregon for an unforgettable weekend of dreaming, drafting, and developing your business, ministry, or book into a live, beautiful, automated website and brand!
And YOU get to be a fly on the wall!
This ticket is perfect for the gal who so desperately wants to GET SET & GO, but can't make it to Portland to join us in person.
This one stop shop experience is completely one of a kind, and will guarantee a major shift in the success of your business, ministry, or book if you do the work along with us.
When you have a polished, gorgeous, reliable, and automated web experience, you stand head and shoulders above others in your field, stand out from the competition, and cultivate trust in your customers because of the professionalism of your online presence.
If you don't have a website, email campaign, sales funnel, or passive income streams setup, OR you've been wanting to revamp any of these areas, and you either don't know where to start, or don't know how to move forward, THIS is the event for you!
With over 13 years of Professional Photography, Website customization and product development and shop sales experience, Karen will guide you from concept to completion, and you can walk away from this experience with a COMPLETED and LAUNCHED website that is fully automated with products, lead pages, and automatic email campaigns in place!
How amazing is that?!?!
Since you can't join us in person, all of your training will be in go at your own pace video form.
You'll receive several videos guiding you through dreaming up your website, what pages are important, branding, fonts & colors, honing your message, defining products, choosing a sales structure, setting up shop, and step by step, go at your own pace videos to walk you through how to make these changes on your own.
In addition to the pre-workshop videos, you'll also get videos of these sessions from our in-person weekend.
- End goal - Discovering what your end goal is so we can work backwards from there
- Product Pinpoint - Nailing down a product idea if you don't yet have one. If you do, this time will be dedicated to honing the messaging, photos, & branding of your products
- Finding your Freebie - During this conversational style brainstorming session we will all chat about free ways to spark people's interest in what you have to offer, and get them to take the first step into becoming a customer. Aka.... Lead Magnets
- Creating a sales funnel for your products- This session is highly practical and interactive. We will all hang out with our computers as I walk you all through implementing your freebie and setting up your email campaign.
- Mastering your messaging - helping you rewrite your website copy, and come up with a social media content strategy
- Website work time. I will screen record my main computer as I'm walking through helping everyone with their sites. This will be a great chance for you to see what we are doing, and customize your own website at your own pace.
* Web hosting, url fees, and shop hosting fees may apply depending what you choose to do. Karen will guide you through each option to help you choose which ones are best. Average hosting prices range from $8 - $60 a month depending on the options you choose. These are basic business expenses incurred by Godaddy and the website companies we work with. These are not fees Karen can control or keeps for herself. It is important that attendees understand these fees are a part of operating their business or ministry, and are essential to waling away from the retreat with a launched website and shop.
* All registrations are non-refundable