Backstage Pass - E Book Bundle
Over the past 6 months, we've been collaborating on a fun new product series with YOU in mind!
We reached out to over 50 of our favorite photographers, bloggers, shop owners, designers, letterers, and artists to found out how they became so successful.
And WOW did they deliver!
The end result is a 150 page guide ( 180 page with the Bonus Books) filled to the brim with advice, insight, mistakes they've learned from, tools they've used, and so many more brilliant tidbits that are guaranteed to help you take your business to the next level, AND save you a ton of money by not repeating their mistakes!
Included in this book bundle are 5 E-Books + 3 Bonus Books + Our All Access Conference Video Pass!
The Nitty Gritty, Show Me The Money, A Brand To Remember, Advice From The Trenches, and Blogging 101!
Check out the questions they answer in these amazing chapters!
The information & wisdom contained in these pages could literally change your business & financial situation, and your life! You owe it to yourself to glean from these amazing women!
THE NITTY GRITTY
- What should I include in my contract & proposal?
- Do you use an accountant or bookkeeper?
- How much should I save for taxes?
- Is your business covered by insurance? Why/Why not?
- Do you have a business plan? What does it include?
- What is the best method you have found to manage your bookings and your time?
- How do you ensure that you get paid?
- At what point do you feel it is time to hire extra help?
- What type of business setup are you? Sole Prop? LLC? S Corp?
SHOW ME THE MONEY
- How do you manage finances when seasons are often inconsistent?
- What is the best way you have found to manage getting paid on time?
- How do you handle billing?
- Do you have sales goals? Client goals? Number of event goals? Or just go with whatever comes?
- How do you manage price quotes?
- What are 3 great sales tactics you have used to gain new clients?
- What are the absolute best ways you have found to market and advertise?
- How do you get new customers?
A BRAND TO REMEMBER
- How Important is branding?
- How do you brand your business?
- Who did you use to design your branding?
- How do you use social media to promote your business?
- What website company do you use?
- What social media scheduling tools do you use?
- What are some successful ways you’ve found to grow your newsletter list?
ADVICE FROM THE TRENCHES
- What are your core values?
- How do you handle copycats?
- What are some of the most important things you’ve learned as you started your business?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve made?
- How do you compete with hobbyists who give things away that your business charges for?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
- What are 3 things you wish someone had told you before you started your business?
- As creatives, we love SO many things. How do you choose what to focus on, and what to say no to?
- How did your business start?
- Have you ever had to fire a customer?
- What are some of the most important things to ask a client from the start?
- What advice do you have for working a destination wedding?
- What are the top 3 ways you make money from your blog?
- What are the most important skills a blogger should be
working on developing?
- How do you get paid to endorse products or services?
- How do you decide what to post each week?
- If someone is looking to take their blog to the next level, what top 3 things should they focus on changing or implementing?
- How do you separate yourself from other bloggers out there?
- Advice for those wanting to start a blog
- What is your blogging schedule like?
- Do you sell products through your blog? If yes, what & how?
- Do you use any scheduling software? If so, what?
PLUS 3 BONUS BOOKS!
ALL ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY
- Should someone charge by the package? The day? Or the hour?
- What are the most important skills a photographer should be working on?
- How often do you upgrade your gear?
- How do you set pricing for your photography services?
- Do you use any backup equipment or services?
- How do you deliver your photos?
ALL ABOUT SHOP OWNING
- How do you set your prices? Is there a certain percentage above cost that you set your items at?
- How did you go about dreaming of a product to actually creating it?
- Have you found anything that helps with conversions?
- How do you find suppliers and manufacturers?
- How did you decide what kinds of products to sell?
ADVICE FOR MAMAPRENEURS
- How do you find time to work with kids at home?
- What do you do in the summer when kids are off school?
- Best advice for other mamapreneurs
OUR ALL ACCESS VIDEO PASS!
with video sessions from Jon Acuff, Katelyn James, Mary Marantz, Kelli & Vanessa, Kristin Rogers, Joy Prouty, Karen Stott, Hannah Brencher, Jane Johnson and SO MANY MORE!
MEET OUR CONTRIBUTORS
Matt & Carissa Kennedy
Tiffany Siladke of Foraged Floral
Kelly Zugay & Andra Barkey of With Grace & Gold
Kathryn Duckett of Creme Brands
Promise Tangeman-Wurzell of Go Live HQ
Lacoya Heggie of Hello Love Events
Valerie McKeehan of Lily & Val
Jenny Sanders of Graceline Art